- Current version of iPrimer for Telugu language (Telangana version) is in pre-alpha stage with known bugs
- Users can use either (i) web version (if they have internet) or (ii) mobile version (supports without internet)
- Use either (i) Standard iPrimer or (ii) Custom iPrimer. Standard iPrimer is based on exsiting material from SRCs and Custom iPrimer will help in creating custom lessons based on learners names and so on
- In the custom iPrimer, we assume that the teacher adds lesson name, syllable, corresponding words and save the lesson as XML. This page will be substantially improved in the next version.
- While it works for other browsers, Google Chrome browser is preferable
- To use Custom iPrimer, install Google indic keyboard such that you can type in Indian languages like Telugu and so on
- Install Unicode fonts for Indian languges. For example, for Telugu language, one can use Akshar
- There are several known issues ranging from some matras not showing properly on devices to not giving any error messages. We released this version primarily for immediate benefit to learners for NIOS exam and will fix the bugs in the next version
- We did not upload the license yet, but driven by research, this is a free application and if there occurs any damage/loss, we do not hold any responsibility!